Booking Form

RESERVATIONS / PAYMENTS:

A deposit of 40% of the value of the activity must be made at the time of booking. The remaining 60% must be paid up to a minimum of 30 days before the start date of the charter

CANCELLATION POLICY:

– Cancellation / non-payment within 30 days prior to departure – the deposit is forfeited.

– From 2 to 4 weeks before departure – 75% will be charged

– Less than 2 weeks before departure – 100% will be charged

IMPORTANT:

– SMOKING (eletronic cigarettes included) IS NOT ALLOWED (even in outside areas)

– Liveaboard Diving charter can only be made with a minimum of 5 paying persons. So , will do our best to combine groups on suitable dates, if required.

– Minimum certification required for diving – Level 2 (AOWD) or equivalent.


Make your reservation

[ 1 ] Activities
[ 2 ] Dates
[ 3 ] Contact
*

Please click on the image of the activity you want to select and click "Next Step".

Please choose dates

All reservation dates must start in a Saturday and finish in the next Saturday

*

Click on the icon to open the calendar or type the date in the format AAAA-MM-DD

*

Your contact details

Please type your contact details bellow and click on "Submit Reservation" button. We will reply as soon as possible.

*
*
*
Please type the total number of people
If you have a valid discount code, please enter it on this field.
error: Conteúdo com Direitos de Copia / Content with Copyright !!
Hello! Do you want to WIN one week LIVEABOARD DIVING in 2018?
DRAW TAKE PLACE AT APRIL 30th
Just fill out this form with your data and you will be in the list to draw
Thank you!
Thank you for signing up for participating in this contest. Please confirm your email.
Close
} }); });